Thursday, August 03, 2006

Christmas' early this year - IT'S TODAY!!

today was a gloomy day - woke up to cycle and my rear tyre was flat again!!!! ARGH so i couldn't ride on my trainer. and it was raining and cold. i din't manage to get my triathlete magazine. and i was horribly blur. i misread my lecture times, misread my watch, went to the wrong place at the wrong time and ALMOST missed my classes. i swear it's the rain. blurred my senses (altho Clement would insist it's coz i'm retarded).

anyway, i rushed home after sch to fix my tyre. got a msg from val telling me i was supposed to receive some failure delivery mail but i didn't get it. i was already frustrated with fixing my rear wheel, and i didn't know what val was saying abt mail delivery failure coz i wasn't expecting any mail and didn't send any. and at the POST shop, the guy was being difficult and kept asking how the parcel looks like and i'm like "i don't know!!!", (i was thinking) 'just give me my parcel!!'anyway when he took it out, i was beyond extremely pleasantly surprised. it was big! and from the handwriting, i knew it was from val! COOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I love presents! i hurriedly checked my watch - it's not 7/9 (my birthday)...don't tell me it's Christmas!!! hohoho!

i was so excited i opened it while walking home. actually, i brought my green groceries bag, all ready to head down to Safeway after the POST office but i just had to rush home and check out what was in that big box!! i opened the box and smiled and stared at it like it's a baby or like i'm really retarded. there were so many things i didn't know where to start! ok so lemme tell you what was in the treasure chest!
an off-white Miss-Sixty jacket (fits perfectly and it's Miss Sixty..what can i say?),
a black Mango basic pullover (just what i was thinking of getting. i've been telling Melvin i need some plain normal long sleeve v-neck pull overs),
a white David&Goliath tank top which wrote "evil twins" on it (hmmm...isn't sth Val would get me. clement...ur idea right.haha it looks really gd. the cutting.),
a ridiculous sequinned cat(whose fat stomach i promptly squeezed)key chain,
a bottle of Red Earth pink nail polish (time to change my blue and green toe nails but -gasp- who's gonna paint them for me?),
cool bomo earrings (the kind i like),
a Ben&Jerrys choc chip cookie dough fridge magnet (my fav B&J ice cream flavour. i just knew tt was from you, Clement. can't eat just look right. haha i feel an immense urge to bite it whenever i look at it coz there are weirdo cookie pictures on it),
foam hearts of different colours and sizes, some with names of each of my BELOVED FAMILY MEMBERS(Rong's was really funny. i read Val's description abt how you were trying to fit RONG onto the heart. haha), and
3 letters.

1st letter is EXTREMELY THOUGHTFUL, as usual, characteristic of Audrey aka Bay, my sweeeet 9 year old sis! it had scanned on it 2 pasta recipes!! hahaha. Apparantly my standard of cooking not up to her satisfaction so she kindly provided me with essential new ideas. hahaha. and very handy coz someone said my cooking always looks the same....

2nd letter from Val!!!! Al!!!! of coz i LOVE the box of hidden treasures!!! It was a fabulous surprise. Totally made my day!! i was so happy i ran to training (instead of walking), couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and ran very fast =) :) yes btw, Val is so sweet also. HAND MAKES alot of nice gifts for ppl all the time! thank you for all the effort and for shopping for all the things i need (atho i know you bought alot of stuff for yourself too)!

3rd letter from my dear boyfriend. yes, your handwriting is so funny. 'looks like a 10 year old kid'?!?!?!?! Bay (9 yrs old), please teach him penmanship! haha. it's neat but the letters are out of shape. hahaha. yep, heartwarming...

:):):):):):):):):)i am soooooooooooo happy!! haha i feel so loved =) thanks everyone, it was really really sweet and i appreciate all the time, effort and love. I love all of you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home