Thursday, August 03, 2006

PHOTOS of my presents!!!!

looking cool and chic in my MISS SIXTY jacket. sorry abt the background light. was balancing my hp (on timer) on the door handle. haha.

black Mango pullover. perfect for all situations (the hp is now balancing on the handle of my opened wardrobe door).

Letter from val on the left, in the envelope Clement's letter and below the envelope the 'Consignment Note' by Speedpost Singapore for my parcel. haha. yes i know im crazy.


David & Goliath 'Evil Twins' tank top from Clement.


The colourful foam hearts with 7 names on them! stuck it next to my bed =)


My nice black and white tresure chest, FILLED with presents, letters and decoration!!


haha Bay, that's your recipe there on my fridge! haha. when i cook them i'll let ya know! and yep, i've got B&J cookie dough ice cream....magnet. haha. tt's better than the real thing i swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home