Sunday, August 06, 2006

spick and span

did a 12km run today. felt great! then went to vic mart to pick up some long beans, grapes and a carrot. Had a hotdog there. It was a spicy bratwurst with shaved parmesan, saukernaut and mustard. delicious!

went down to Big W and bought a vacuum cleaner. i can no longer stand the state of my carpet. the vacuum was only 70bucks, small compact with 2 yr warranty.

came back and embarked on a massive spring cleaning. i wiped my shelves, TV, table, window, bedpost, kitchen area, cupboards, wardrobe, fridge, toilet, sink, toilet bowl. washed the floor with soap and wiped it 3x. vacuumed every inch of the carpet so many times. folded my laundry. took me almost 2 hrs!!

yep but my room is nice and clean now! love it this way. haha. oh yea i steamed egg with beef for dinner. tt tasted great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home