Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back in singapore!

I'm so glad to be back!

soooooo happy to see my dear Clement at the airport!! hahahe rushed to the airport at 8pm when erns told him my flight's landing at 8 coz my mum called. Mistake, i was arriving at 935. anyway they waited there for so long! Thanks guys, so glad to be back to loved ones.

Anyway I've been staring at Clement - who's that HOT dude next to me? haha. so handsome, more handsome than in the webcam. hehe.

Yup, and my family's well and good, missed them alot.

Been trg hard back home, feels great! i feel gd and strong. Wait, i am strong. hahaha. anyways, the weather SUCKS.i hate the humidity. Didn't feel v different when i came outta the airport, but when i start walking, damn sweat more in a day than i did in the 4mths in melb! the humidity gives that skin burning feeling when i train. and i walk abit only sweat. irritating.

haha right, im busy now so will write more soon.

But its been one great weekend home with my dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home