Thursday, September 07, 2006

my 1st bday without Val!

Had a pretty good birthday! Woke up to clement singing me Happy birthday...haha. so sweet, fabulous start to my day.

well...had 2 edible presents...haha. Wille bought me a muffin, 2 donuts and 2 tall skinny chai lattes. haha. and i got a hug too =) Then had a tough training! track intervals. 4x1.2km with 4 min rest in between. Not totally recovered from the 21km i think. yea but i completed it well so im glad. Iylia bought me dinner at Toto's. i had a pasta tube stuffed with cheese and spinach in napolitian sauce. it was yummy! haha. then we walked to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping.

Just called home. they're cutting mooncakes before sending val off. i was so worried about her last nite! coz she's in an unfamiliar place with limited knowledge and practice of French! and she hasn't been away much so i'm worried! anyway, i miss my family! it doesnt exactly feel like a birthday without the meatball spaghetti, mash potates dinner and cutting the cake! Well anyways, i just had my family choir sing me a bday song! haha great. nice way to end the day =)

Havent received any presents but i know they're on the way! exciting! Yep, it was a good day! Thanks to those who remembered my bday! you really made my day =)

Some overdue photos:


This is the flyer for the MUACXC End of Season BBQ which Hamish made. Picture of the White Train.



Simon, Tony's (coach)2 year old boy playing with the cat at Al's house during brunch after the Burnley Half Marathon.



Our very own 2.01m tall runner! haha. that's his bday cake which Tony's wife made!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home