Friday, August 11, 2006

i dun wanna bathe!!!

i was feeling a lil unhappy today so i hit the roads and just crunched the miles. RARHHH. just wanna devour the endless strips of tarmac. what happens to you when you're frustrated, tired and DAMN HUNGRY? you FALL and SCRAPE YOUR SKIN and BLEED snd HURT.

ARGH!! so irritated with myself! i was so careless i caught my wheel in the tram tracks and fell. rode 65km this morning. it was great until i fell. felt like an idiot! the road was closed for road works but i was allowed thru, so gd thing no cars to run me over n there weren't ppl ard. but a guy ran across the road to check if i was alright and all. very nice and concern.

sth to laugh abt - my pathetic injuries.


left elbow. nvm the elbow, i tore my favourite arm warmer!! arGH!


left hip - scars in the making, to balance out the one on my right hip.


left knee. bruised, lumpy and bleeding. ewwwwwwww yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home