Friday, September 08, 2006

OMG! What a happy happy happy birthday! i just received my BIG TREASURE CHEST of LOVE! haha. i am soooooo touched and i must be the most lucky and loved person around! this is my 2nd treasure chest filled with cards and presents my 2 mths here! =)=)=)=)=) it was even sent via express 2-3 day post so i'd get it on time. hehe.

Now let's see what's in there:

1st, AN XXXXXL SIZE GRANDMA UNDERWEAR!!!! ain't that just the concept of SEXY now? hahaha. yep, coz i just said that i shd get more underwear, so thanks for a HUGE one! hahaha. ok there were other normal ones. haha it was placed right ontop of the box so the moment i opened it, i got a shock and burst out laughing!!! DAMN, do you think i've become so fat?!!? hahaha.


2nd, birthday cards from Val, Jie, Audrey and Clement! Val's is the small orange coloured Prints card with a devilish cow? in front. Audrey's was sooo funny! she's so cute. and clement's of coz so touching =) Jie's was a postcard on the back of the photo frame and collage inside.


3rd, a black polo tee, a white blouse and a red jacket from Topshop which Val shopped for me!

4th, a purple photo frame from Jie! Lovely, the key chain at the side was beautiful. In the frame was a photo of Clement and ernz, and my family during my birthday celebrations which they celebrated for me and val at CHIJMES on Sunday night.

5th, a CD of desperate housewives season 2 which Jie burnt for me. will come in handy =P

6th, a glass slipper handphone holder from Audrey! yes Bay, i knew it was a handphone holder! hahaha.

7th, 2 t-shirts and a swimming costume from home. necessities.

8th, a very very nice brown photo box from my beloved boyfriend. In the front was a photo of us. Inside, was a very cute card covered in cartoon lions(he thinks it looks like me when in fact, it's a mirror image of himself), and a stack of photographs of us. =)yay. just what i need. photos to put ard my room. i was just commenting that there's nothing of him in my room. haha. now there'll be lots! So sweet. i was looking at the photos for a very long time. our happy times together. i love the photos of us together in China. it's so...hmm...fun? blissful? sweet? man, i MISS YOU CLEMENT!!!
yea and his card was sooooooo touching i almost cried. haha. awwww...i'm so lucky to be with you honey. =)




Man , what have i done to deserve such love from my family and my bf?!?! haha!!! unbelievable. i miss val. she's in Paris now, gonna make her way to Leon. I miss jie too, a very thoughtful birthday present! And oh yes, my Clement looks so handsome in the photo!! haha. =) yea that was taken when he went shopping with my 3 sisters! mich, val and bern! haha. since i'm not ard hang out with my sisters and spend money on them eh? haha. get urself into their gd books? hahaha.

yep, above all, i reaaaaaaally appreciate the thoughtfulness, effort and love! i was practically moved to tears...i love my family, it's the best family anyone can ever have. and i love my bf. you're the best too =)

post more photos up the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home