Tuesday, October 31, 2006

summer time!

enuf of tt TAS saga for now. unnecessarily draining my energy. i'm damn drained now, mentally n physically. been trg real hard, had a fantastic week of HARD trg last week - woohoo!

thanks to the ppl who support, encourage and believe in me! wille - long chats abt it over (my chai your latte) n muffins at thresh. dad - multiple frustrated n long email relays everyday. my clement - rude wake up calls frm me, screaming my frustration. my family, alisa, gino, jon, sunny and many more.

Anyway, i went shopping 2 weekends ago with Sara, and last saturday with Cenna (chapel street). Bought oooh yummy summer dresses! haha. today bry n ilka asked my how my shopping went, and they said i could wear my dress n we'll go to the races. apparantly, aussies like to wear dresses (females only pls) to go watch the spring carnival horse racing. i briefly read abt it in the papers, din know young girls watched horse racing as well. the impression of horse racing i get in s'pore is. it's either a pretentious businessman game or a lowly ah pek betting game on horses with the most SILLY names (like calling ur son/daughter "straight As").

yup check out my dresses!!!




i bot this red n white one from Supre. dman nice rite? yea, supre is kinda common in Melb but oh wells, i buy frm here to wear in s'pore.
din buy this one, coz its not worth 60bucks i think. oh wells.
this is frm valley girl. 20bucks only. i wore it out shopping with cenna. haha. n i noticed that my hips are damn big. I called them flowerpot hips, but cenna says they're "childbearing hips" =( oh wells, at least there's some value. if this were 30yrs back, it'll be considered attractive! the sunnies are new frm Sportsgirl.

oh yes i also bot a thick white w black polka dots hairband. damn retro, v nice! haha. oh damn weird, val's new white dorothy perkins shoe, i saw the same one at Sportsgirl and i wanted to get it! haha. and the dress on her blog, the blue one she wore with her jeans, i tried on a similar dress a few wks back. but different material.

right, so do i sound like a bimbo now? haha

oh i love daylight saving altho i lost 1 hr. coz now its bright until 7plus. love it, and ppl are having barbies every evening! but...since we're now 3 hrs ahead of s'pore it sucks. coz by the time clement gets home its my bedtime alr, so cant talk on skype =( i miss you dear.

ohoh i'll be home on 16nov! tt's just abt 2 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home