Friday, March 09, 2007

Horror of horrors. I rolled my right ankle during run training today! so now it hurts, prob a minor sprain. damnit.

Anyway, I decided to take a walk down Johnston Street today coz when I rode past, I noticed many home furnishing shops. So I wore my new 20 dollar shorts (it's checked grey and black)and walked down in the 32 degree heat.





After being lost for a while, I got there and DARN! the shop which was having a massive sale was close. The rest were all kinda upmarket. Oh wells, so I walked down Brunswick and decided to take a tram down to Ikea, after walking for one n a half hours.

Oooh i love Ikea. Who needs home furnishing shops when u haf Ikea!


Once again, I struggled home with a bagful of goodies. A set of 3 scissors for the kitchen, pencil box and self defence.

Chopsticks! They look like multi-coloured asparagus coz there are warts near the tip.
A set of 3 woven baskets. The smallest one is for 1 dollar coins (laundry) and the medium one is for rose potpuri. the largest one has some miscellaneous stuff.


A glass display bowl with more rose potpuri inside. Looks nice on my table ledge doesn't it.



A 3 drawer plastic shelf. Darn, i measured it at the shop n it's supposed to fit just nice. But horrorifyingly, it could not get into the wardrobe!! But my strong legs kicked the shelf in. this is why we love our legs and love plastic. seriously, my arms had no strength to squeeze and assemble the thing in the wardrobe. i used my legs to assemble it. hahahaha. ta da! now everything fits nicely into the tiny wardrobe.

Check out my nice toilet! Now i know where to do my readings! haha. That plant at the corner costs only 2 dollars from Ikea. It's an indoor plant which supposedly needs little sunlight n maintanance. next to it is my rattan basket of toiletries and n basket of potpuri. nice.

just one thing missing - i have no food. -groans-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home