Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today after sch I dropped by the north court and saw a concert going on. they always have bands playing out there. sometimes ballads, rock, etc. Today was Screaming Gibberish. What? that's no such genre of music? then i dunno what that was. I was choking on my sushi handroll trying to stifle my laugh. Firstly, the lead singer was showing off his white and scrawny chest (male of coz) and his cheap bought-from-watsons boxers which were peeking out of his already waist-high jeans. Secondly, he had a long ponytail and a bushy moustach. Horrific. Thirdly, he was screaming weirdo random words (which I suppose is a song) and prancing around like a emaciated cat on ecstacy.




Anyway since I haf no bag of mixed wild berries to snack on, I made my own bowl of mixed fresh berries. Gosh the colours look funny in the photo but they're not. I washed the fruits don't worry. Oh and today must be my lucky day! I picked up 5bucks from the floor at the supermarket. haha.

ok back to my 100pages of reading. All about media, power, politics, media theories. Driving me nuts man, all these idealised theories. which actually make me question Singapore's media-Wait!Please don't charge me! I won't say it! I'm just a first year student trying to make sense of media theories! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home