Saturday, March 10, 2007

SURPRISES

Just a 30min outting to buy my dinner gave me 2 surprises.

1, I saw Shane at Thresherman's! He's not working there anymore, a pity. But he's in the process of opening his own coffee house. Fabulous. Btw, Shane is the cyclist-coffee maker at Thresherman's, who makes my chai without me ordering, and who gives me the biggest muffin in the shelf! He has an amazing memory. haha. Yup, we exchanged emails n he suggested we go cycling! Man, he is a good rider and I will die trying to keep up.


2, I saw a bunch of NAKED CYCLISTS. A group of about 20, but only abt 7 or 8 were completely naked. The rest wore shorts only. I was staring at them thinking something's strange, why're they wearing identical beige body suits. Until I saw the ass cracks. hahaha. Gawd, Aust doesn't have laws regarding public nudity/flashing. haha, but I'm not bothered, it's their humiliation my entertainment. Anyway, round a bend, a Naked Cyclist fell. Hope he didn't scrape his *ahem* package. ahaha



Can't really see, but they're that beige bunch in the distance. Darn, wish i got a better shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home