Saturday, April 28, 2007

I was walking around a newspaper/magazine/stationary/gift shop on Thurs when i saw some outragerously funny greeting cards!

It should be "YOUR farts..." I should send it to a certain someone, whose farts can hospitalise me as well.
[1] I will be more scared. Coz i'll be in deep shit.

To my dear Clem:


This afternoon i ran the 6km Jells Park cross country relays. Maddy drove some of us down, it was a 45mins drive away! Anyway the weather was nonsensical. It was so warm n i was wearing long tights coz the weather forecast predicted rains in the arvo. Later just after the race, it started raining n i was so cold. Then as we drove back it was sunny again.

Before the race i felt so relaxed n sleepy...large green pastures with mountains in the background, warm sun...ahh, perfect for a picnic and basking in the sun. But alas, there was a race on.

The race was HARD! it was 2 loops of 3km on soft grass/dirt. It was friggin hilly too. I'm not too pleased with my run but it killed my legs nonetheless.



Sorry, this is a horrible shot. There are many many many ppl running from 12 year old kids to 60year old folks. It's a great atmosphere, ppl lining the changeover/start/finish area, various runing clubs with their large tents and banners around. Just lots of people throughout the course.

Anyway, i am sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home