Monday, March 26, 2007

last wed n fri

Wed after a loooong day at sch Clem n i went out for a 62km ride down to Mordi. Oh btw, my bike is gorgeous! I've got many compliments for it. haha. I changed my tubes n tyres (red Continental GP4000) and changed my chain. Feels fabulous. Some photographs at Mordi in the evening.

Thur arvo we went to town to shop around. Went to Myers and tried on some clothes. Here's my Clem in his best pose--anyone need a model? What a nice hoodie picked out by me.
Ooh we went into a candy shop and saw them making those small hard candy (Kinda like a candy cane choped up into thick discs). They roll a huge lump on a heated surface. One guy massages the huge cone-shaped lump and pulls out a long thin tail.
The second guy rolls the thin tail into the right thickness and then uses a metal thing to chop off a certain length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home