Thursday, May 10, 2007

i'll just pretend to hug you until you get here.

Ooh today is a very good day!

1st, I dragged my ass outta bed and went for swim squad, which was great and Dave gave me some exercises to work on my upper body strength. Good.

2nd, Breakfast with Wille and Antz. Had 2 muffins instead of 1. no, i wasn't being greedy.

3rd, I played squash with Namiko (swims with me at squad). She's working part-time with the Melb Uni pool teaching stroke correction, in between her medical school, so she has free court bookings. Anyway, i was supposed to teach her how to play, it's been a long time since i played squash. We borrowed pro Wilson titanium rackets from the sports centre and headed off for a fun and tiring game! Haha. She's not bad, no need for any teaching. Oh yes, Namiko is cool. She's Japanese (race) but born in Papa New Guenea, stayed in Figi, PNG, Canberra, Melb and moving to Sherphton soon.

4th, I went to the library and morphed into the nerd that i am. Borrowed many books and did some reading.

5th, I went to the Post Office to pick up my belated first anniversary present! Weird, according to records, the parcel was received on 9/5 but they didn't bother delivering it. Stupid slackers.

Hmm..the description on the box wrote "watch" in a very familiar retardedly cute handwriting. I didn't have the slightest clue i'd get a watch. I was busy cutting open the scotch tape around the edges with my key on my way home.


There! A nice sturdy box. I had to take a photo of it while walking home.

I opened it and there was another white box inside. Hmm puzzle box eh.
Opened the white box and ta-dah! Another box! but a very very nice one!!! Bright pink heart with light pink floral designs. I love the design. I feel like eating up the box coz it looks oh-so-delicious.

More of the delicious box.
What's inside?
Haha! An incredibly cute fold-out card Clem made himself. Do not stare at its fishball head for too long--causes an uncontrollable impulse to clobber its head, squash it and eat it. oh wait, that's supposed to be Clem isn't it. hahaha.
WAAAAAAAAAAA a white and gold Guess watch! Fabulous! white, shiny and big-faced. I like...


=) =) =) Thank you dear.

1 Comments:

Blogger salma kamal said...

csn i know plz the model of the guess watch??
thnx so much...

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home