Friday, July 06, 2007

Next Sunday (15/7) is the SEA Games Duathlon final trial. How exciting. Tho' duathlons are not my main focus, I've done surprisingly well in the 2005 and 2006 Singapore Duathlons, being the first local female in 2005 and overall champion in 2006. Missed this year's Oakley Singapore Duathlon coz I was still in Melb.

Despite being down with a mild flu the past 2 days, i'll go into the trial pretty strong since I finished 1st in the SEA Games Triathlon trial on 24/6, in a time of 2.24 which is good considering the drastic climate change. From 5-15deg low humidity Melb winter to 30+deg humid Singapore.

Anyway, I received another FABULOUS FABULOUS news today. I got straight H1s this semester!! 4 First Class Honours for all my subjects this sem. WHEEE...

Life's great isn't it? Praise God =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home