Monday, June 11, 2007

PUMPED!!

OOOHHHHHH less than 3 days till i'm home!

I'm feeling pumped. Excited and ready for the 3 SEA Games trials when I come back - 23/6 Triathlon Trial 1, 8/7 Duathlon final trial, 29/7 OSIM S'pore and final triathlon trial.

I've planned all my training for the next 7weeks until OSIM. Worked with Tony (my running coach) in planning my detailed training schedule, taking into account heat acclimatisation of almost 30deg! He gave me advice on nutrition, hydration, training, mental prepration, etc.--THANK YOU! And I would like to thank Ying Ming for kindly agreeing to be my training partner for several tough run sessions. And of course, my darling Clement who's always so encouraging and supportive, training-wise and beyond =)

Oh oh. Tony said my past few weeks of training has been very good and that my running has certainly reached the next level. Everything's falling into place, and i've been holding up really well despite weeks of tough sessions. School's going fabulous, been feeling happy, relaxed, motivated and confident! Plus a great, supportive family, loving bf...what more can I ask for?

I praise the Lord.

I dunno, recently it's like everything's telling me I should draw closer to God and put Him in the centre of my life, where He belongs. Dad and Val's testimonies, Clem's constant encouragement and positive transformation (which I found difficult to accept initially), even Bae has been preaching to me (I mean, not preaching. encouraging/sharing). Well I've just been thinking about things...He has been very gracious and I am glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home