Monday, May 21, 2007

Yea ok Val, I promised I'd show you the final drawing. there, here it is. haha. I drew Clem a birthday card! I took forever to draw it coz I havent drawn anything in years! I couldn't draw very well to begin with. And i don't even haf a proper pencil, i was struggling with a spoilt mechanical pencil.

Anyway, after redrawing the couple's heads about 999times, it finally looks...out of shape.

It took me a while to figure out the proportions and how the lines (bed edges) have to be slanting outwards since it is 'nearer' the viewer. for some reason, i kept drawing the right side higher, so one bed post will be higher than the other, the pillow one side bigger...But I'm still quite satisfied with this final product. Please notice the shadings at the pillow and blanket edges.

Haha i hope you like it Clement. Happy Birthday darling.


Right, I received another parcel from home! Very nicely wrapped too!! Thanks mum and Bae! It's my black dress for the MUAC formal dinner. There was a letter from Bae too.
The formal dinner was good fun. I will blog abt it when i get the photos. It's like the first time i dressed up, put on make up since i got here. haha.

Yup, been busy with essays!! Oh and I've had 2 absolutely fabulously TOUGH weeks of training! I'm pretty amazed at how I managed to hold up so well over the sessions. haha. But now i'm very tired. Gonna ease up a lil for a 10k road race on Saturday. It's been all good but the weather's kinda uncooperative sometimes. It rains and gets bloody cold, like tonight during run training. Oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home