Monday, May 14, 2007

noise pollution

I need to walk around with ear plugs permanantly stuffed in my ears. So my apologies if i don't reply when i'm being talked to.

Seriously, there has to be some sort of &%?#$@!$^ control over construction works here!!!!!! Ther stupid warehouse construction site just 5m from outside my window is driving me absolutely nuts.

1) They start drilling, scraping, slicing stone/cement, hammering, using damnass noisy machinery with sickening loud beeping noises at 7am in the morning!!!! until about 3pm. On the friggin days i don't have to wake up at 6am in the bloody cold to train, pls, just let me sleep until 9am!!!!

2) I'm not spared on weekends either. Saturdays are just as bad.

3) Last night at F*&%#?$ 1-2am in the morning, a huge noisy truck with the loud running engine sound, sharp beeping sounds and bright red flashing lights stopped below the building just outside my window. And workers started digging the drains or sth like that, talking loudy and the bloody engine was running and the beeping sounds woke me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT! I opened the window and shouted my head off. Which i did again this afternoon coz of the hammering shit. Even the ear plugs don't filter off the sounds too well coz they're either sharp or low mechanical irritating-get-on-your-nerves noises.

So much so that car engine sounds, lawn mowers, generators all irritate me to the max. Loud music sucks. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home