Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEMENT!

Last week, I was stressing over Clem's bday present. So I decided to send him a bday cake. Went online, checked out loads of different sites. I was discussing with Val, and we were both drooling at the delicious cake photographs. So much so that Val went out to buy herself a choc cake! haha.

I was so worried 1, there'll be no one at home during delivery. 2, the order'll be screwed up. 3, the cake will be smashed. 4, the cake won't be delicious.

Anyway after a few hours, I decided on Awefully Chocolate's chocolate banana cake. I've had the choc-banana cake and it's awesome.

Rang them and made the orders, called Clem's sister to make sure there'll be someone at home at the delivery time. I had to call them a zillion times for payment and details and all that since it was difficult for them to call my overseas no.

I had them write "Happy Birthday Clement, <3 Elaine" on the cake. Which turned out very cute. Oh, except the cake kinda shifted off the base plate so the edge of the cake is touching the box. darn.




I wanted Clem to blow out the candles, sing the bday song n cut the cake (The standard birthday ritual) but he didn't. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home