Wednesday, June 20, 2007

warm, sunny and lovin it!

Was back last thurs nite (14/6). It's been a blast so far. I'm surprised the heat isn't killing me! I've been holding up really well training in the heat! Been drinking lots of water, sleeping without aircon as well.

It's great to be back with the people you love. Did my sat morn track workout with Dad! haha. I gave him a head start of coz! Yest did another track workout with Bae and a cooldown with Rong. haha it certainly helps to have people accompany you even if they're not doing the same session as you.

Been watching movies, shopping ard and all with Clem..gd times... =)

Ohoh i cut my hair really short, but it's v nice i think. will post photos soon. hahaha.

Been eating gd food...turtle soup, din tai fung, crystal jade, fish soup, jap, prata, indian food...yummy. haha. but no worries, i'm not piling back any weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home