Thursday, July 19, 2007

Let's see...post SEA Games Duathlon trial on Sunday, I was knocked out that arvo, body stuck to the bed and had to peel myself off to go for my very painful massage. But i felt better after that and had dinner at Din Tai Fung with my family. Had my fill of red bean xiao long bao.

On Monday, I took a day off to go shopping! Had salad at Simply Bread then went to Marina Sq with Val and i just bought some accessories since I couldnt find the pair of Mango slim fit jeans i wanted! RARH.

Anyway, after that we went to The Chocolate Factory for tea. We feasted on a Flourless Choc Cake with fresh cream, a Pleasure (ferro roche cake), green tea milk shake and some gourmet chocolate. Fabulous fabulous!!!! hahahaha. We bought some choc home and I bought Clem a nice pretty box of choc i picked myself.

Rushed home to meet my darling Clem and cooked dinner with Val. Unorthodox methods of cooking which Mum should never see. haha anyway Clem was happily sitting in the backyard helping out n tasting the food. haha. We made Spaghetti with garlic, cheese and sausages. there was a white wine version and a tomato based one. Dessert was chocolate and durians! good for those who were stuffing their faces coz i was too full from tea and hardly ate.

Tuesday I went for training and jsut did some easy swimming. My legs were still hurting and aching man!! I had duck and salted veg soup for dinner--cooked by Clem's dad. yummy n nutritous.

Wednesday I had some bad news that my poor Clem was down with a stomach flu. So i went to buy him August's Triathlete mag and went to visit him. Ran 1000 reps on my own since Clem had to rest. It was good. My 1000 rep timings have been getting faster and faster over the last few months. I did 4x1000s at an average of 3.54 each. WOOHOOO.

Thurs I went for a ride at 4.40am. It was good, fast and my legs are currently feeling very dead. Did an interview and photoshoot with The Straits Times in the arvo. It was fun but I'm nervous to see how the pictures and article will turn out. It seems the most unflattering shots of me tend to make the papers. haha.

Was done with the interview at 5pm so I decided to start training earlier. Guo jiao lian was there already anyway. Swam ok, not great but I was feeling so tired! Muscles were heavy n dead. This just means one thing--rest. hehe.

So it was rest this morn. Woke up piggishly late at 10.40am and went for lunch with Val and Mum at Tanglin Mall. We ate at Spageddies. YUMMYYY. I had fried cheese for starters, and a crayfish-tenderloin combo. I'm just fueling up for some tough 600 intervals later!! hehe

Ohoh, there're several things i have to eat before leaving, in less than 2 weeks time. 1) Mango pudding from Crystal Jade and 2) Ice Kachang with only the brown sauce and milk.

AHHH...tis the life man...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home