Friday, May 02, 2008

Eating, Shopping, Eating

Wednesday 30 April 2008

I lost an earring during swimming in the morning damnit! But no matter, I will be shopping with Ray on Friday =)

Iylia was back from S'pore, so Ray, Iylia and me had dinner after a tough 4x1200m run session. I ran faster than I ever had man! Fabulous and surprising. haha.

anyway we drove to Raffles Place, a Singaporean food place for dinner. Iylia had seafood hor fun, Ray beef hor fun and me Drunken Chicken Claypot with rice. I think mine was meant as a sharing dish, but i finished it myself and totally overate! haha. i was so full and sick after that.

It's so much fun man, I laughed so much and so hard the whole time. Iylia and Ray are jokers haha.


Thursday 1 May 2008

It was a terrible day in terms of weather--cold and rainy...crap...anyway i was meeting Ray and Iylia after bible study for some delicious dessert at San Churros on Brunswick.

San Churros is damn good for chocolate lovers! haha I'd been craving choc lately so Ray suggested we had supper here. We went in and -faints- so much delicious chocolate!! haha.

Rich flourless chocolate cake...which we struggled to finish...

Iylia with his Hot Spanish Churros with chocolate ice cream, and Ray with his Hot Spanish Churros with White Chocolate...mine was with Dark Chocolate. Iylia already high even before the chocolate overdose we all suffered by the end.

Halfway thru we got CHOCOLATE HIGH! And we started laughing crazily..or maybe it was just me...haha i dunno, but everything was just so funny. then i got hit by the overdose and felt dizzy...haha but i polished off the little pots of white and milk chocolates.

But I worked off some of the calories in the form of a looong walk. i love long night/morning walks with good company =)


Friday 2 May 2008

Ray and I went to Bridge Road to shop today! It was super fun...besides the crappy weather: one moment it was bright and sunny, next moment overcast and gloomy, next moment sunny, next moment pouring, then sunny, then gloomy, then sunny, then raining...CRAP WEATHER. But it gave me a chance to wear my celebrity shades, new scarf, suede boots, winter overcoat and show off my shiny ruffled blouse all in one outing!

Anyway, we went into The Body Shop Clearance Shop, which sold everything damn cheap. We were playing with all the samples of body butter. haha. And then Ray decided to try on these bathing gloves...


Frog fingers on the R hand and pig fingers on the L. I laughed until I almost died, and tried to bite off the animal heads on his fingertips. HAHA!

It was a fruitful trip. I bought a tarnished gold bangle, 2 scarves for just $10 dollars! Dark pink and black ones. I also got Body Shop 2-in-1 lip gloss for $9.95 only! And I also tried on many winter caps and hats and shades. Ray says I'm a clothes horse...apparantly it means someone who can pull off many types of clothes...ahaha.

We then went to the city to complete the shopping. I bought matching tarnished gold vintage earrings, cheap mascara and lip gloss. Then we were so tired we needed to sit down...so we sat on the tram for 30min to St Kilda to eat DESSERTS!!! Oh man...I'm so prepared to get fat! haha. It was a cake heaven! We cake hopped from Monarch to Europa, 2 of the 4 shops with millions of cakes and knee-weakening-aromas...

We went into the famous Monarch cake shop and ordered the famous Chocolate Routsdkjfshbf dunno how to spell or pronounce. it was D E L I C I O U S!!!! haha.


There!

Which cake shall I have the next time?

Next stop: Europa cake shop for some cheesecake...mmmm...

Cheesecake with sultana pie....heavenly...drool...


Ray and I stood outside examining all the cakes and deciding what would be the next dessert we'd eat there...haha.

On the tram ride back I fell asleep...all that shopping and eating was exhausting! haha. then we watched some The Simpsons before heading to Thresho's for a filling dinner. Fueling for a weekend of racing. I love The Simpsons...Homer!!! D'oh! hahahaha.

It's a 6km cross country race at Warragul tomorrow arvo, and then a v hilly 13.2km Puffing Billy race at Belgrave on Sunday. I hope I can still run with this fatty belly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home