Saturday, July 21, 2007

I had a wonderful day today!

First, went for a short spin with Clem at 5.45am in the morn. then went for brekky with my family.

Second, met Clem in town at 12.30pm. He turned up with a suprise! A big Country Road paper bag with the CR duffel bag we tried on in Melb! YAYYY I love surprises, and I like the bag alot. Great for stuffing my training gear and school books =) Thanks dear!!!



Third, we had a delicious lunch at Yakitori Restaurant, top floor Far East Plaza. Clem had a Horse Mackeral set and a salmon-wraped-in-bacon yakitori. I had a yakitori set. It was super good!



Next, we went to buy my grey Mango slim fit jeans. Man, I suddenly had no prob putting on a size 34 black coloured "Lizzy" slim fit jeans!! 2 weeks ago I couldn't get it past my thigh. haha. Anyway I got the "Bianca" one.

Fifth, we caught Knocked Out. It was an ok show, some funny bits, light hearted, predictable trash but entertaining nonetheless. Oh, we polished off a family combo popcorn even before the movie started. haha.

At the ground floor of Cine, we saw this Jap ice-cream cart. It sold WEIRD ice cream--green tea flavour, Black seaseme flavour ("EXTRA LOW FAT"), Wasabi flavour, Sakura flavour, Bubble Milk tea flavour, etc. There was even weirder toppings--mini "bouncy pearls", seaweed pearls, etc.


There! The menue. I would've been glad to give all their flavours a try but alas, I was too full from lunch.

Sixth, Clem sent me home and I fell asleep without having dinner. Which is why I am feeling hungry now.

1 Comments:

Blogger wlok said...

hey!
its wenona! we didnt end up catching up last sem, when do u get back to Melb?

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home