Thursday, August 23, 2007

Should I tell you i'm sad or down? You'll chide me for being depressed and say it's not your job to cheer me up. and that it makes you tired. Ok, i know you're stressed and have other things to bother about. Maybe sleep will evaporate this saddness.

Should I tell you I feel neglected? But you'll scold me for being unfair to you, for expecting you to always be there for me. Ok, i know there are things you have to do and things you want to do. I just wish I could erase this feeling of neglect.

I dont even dare to ask you for anything. You'll say I'm too demanding. I guess I must be too demanding. Ok, i don't need any more than you willingly offer.

Wait. before you get angry, you do ask me if i've eaten, ask me what i'd like to eat, and many more. You care about me. I really have no right to ask any more of you, do I?

These are really not big deals. You can ignore it if it doesn't make you feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home