Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.

I have been so busy lately I haven't actually thought about today. Well, so it turned out quite a terrible day UNTIL...i read Ern's blog and received a monstrous bouquet of flowers!

First, Clem didn't know it was my birthday. I waited till 2plus am last night hoping he'd msg me, but no. Not till the arvo when I msged him tt it was my bday. Well, it's ok, it's your hp's fault. That's why I remember your bday in my head not my hp. (also, what's the big fuss about special dates eh?)

you did get me a present but I just haven't received it, so what am I complaining about eh?

And thank you for the cute bday song.

Second, I can't get a flight back. But now I feel less incentive to come back since you don't seem too excited or anything. Oh wells, Jie's back anyway and I haven't seen her in ages!!!

I read Ern's blog and it was SOOO SWEET! Thanks guys! I miss having bdays at home. Dinners, cake, bday song and presents =)

Oh n I received a huge bouquet of flowers from home. My first bouquet of flowers in my entire life. I did receive some flowers here n there over the years, and one from Hakeem at prom 2 years ago.







What a surprise, when I thought I was gonna be pathetic and not get any presents today =)


Oh and Val, happy birthday!!! I wanted to get you a cake sent to your place. BUT I spent 3hrs translating English to French and French to English on Dictionary.com! And i had to check a map to find out where Cergy Pontoise Cedex is. But it failed, there seemed to be no such delivery service. Unless the french translation was wrong or sth. Well, I will get u a present and send over soon =)

Anyways, I had a bday cake!! Jeremy called me to go over to his place coz he bought me a slice of strawberry cheesecake =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home