Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Homebound!

A hectic and tiring 6 weeks have just flown by. I've finally completed my assignments and will be home in 49 hours!!! WOOHOOOOOO. It feels so weird. Up until 1 hr ago, it wasn't confirmed I was coming home. And less than a week ago, I didn't think I was coming home. And being so busy and tired, I have not actually thought abt it until now. haha. However, there are still many things to do in the next 49 hrs.

1) Go for swim squad at 630am tmr.
2) Request an academic reference from my Cognitive Psychology tutor tmr.
3) Finish writing my exchange essay, hopefully by tonight.
4) Submit my exchange application, hopefully by tmr.
5) Submit my melbuni ATB form tmr.
6) Collect my melbuni cycling jersey, hopefully by tmr.
7) Attend a 2 hr lab class n a 2hr lect tmr.
8) Go for running training at 6pm tmr.
9) Buy Krispy Kremes from Melb Central to bring home (yes Clem, I sweared not to ever carry those large bulky boxes of donuts home, but I know you want to eat them)
10) Eat my fill of Thresherman's muffins, salad and Chai latte.
11) Cycle hills on thurs morn, if i can wake up early enough.
12) Pack my bike and bag
13) Call and book a cab to get to the airport.

And there's always the "to-do list" in S'pore. Actually, it's more like "to-eat list" haha.

1) I have to see my family and JIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen jie in more than a year. Since I left for Melb the first time. only short of Val who won't be back then.
2) I have to see and hug and kiss my darling Clem.
3) Race the Hong Kong International Triathlon on 23 Sept.
4) I have to eat hotplate dinner at home. and zhi char.
5) I have to eat turtle soup with yam rice, din tai fung, tau sar piah, crystal jade, ban mian, drink teh bing. (The list shall stop here lest anyone think i'm a greedy pig)
6) book my driving theory test.
7) Train hard.

there actually won't be time to do much. I'll only be back for 2 weeks, of which at least half a week will be in HK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home