Friday, September 07, 2007

Thanks darling =)

Today, Saturday, is my sleep-in rest day! My first complete rest day in 5 weeks!! that's coz im running the Burnley Half Marathon race tmr morn. Anyway, I was shocked outta bed at 7.30am coz my doorbell was ringing. OOH I've got a parcel. Groggily, I dashed downstairs to pick up a big box. There!


A parcel from Clement =)
I opened it and....hmm...treasure hunt. those white foam things remind me of what we put under our christmas tree every year as fake snow. and which i kiapped between my toes at night to straighten them out (coz my big toe bends inwards).
Heh, a cute bear, a small naked (talk about decency...) version of the "I love you" bear I bought for Clem some time ago (His was wearing a red tee...). Apparently, he says in his letter that my bear has to be smaller than his coz i'm smaller sized than him. hehe.

OOOH a tea mug for me to drink my hot tea/brain juice (aka diet fruitade)/Sustagen. I love the picture there, it looks really sweet. 2 tattered teddies having tea, nice and cosy.
There! My bear sitting on foam pieces in the mug. Comfy eh? haha.

Yes dear, I was struggling to open the box which the mug was in. And I saw some signs of struggle on the box flap and thought to myself "i'm not the only one who can't open this box" haha.

Yup, there was a very sweet letter as well.

I read the letter about 4 times over, put the bear on my bed and went back to sleep...until noon time =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home