Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A few days ago, I noticed my wallet has a hole when coins kept falling around me whenever I paid for sth. To get around that problem, I've stuck blue electrical tape on my black wallet. Perfect.

Just now, I noticed my supermarket plastic bag had a hole when my bottle of pasta sauce crashed to the ground and smashed the moment I picked it up from the counter. Perfect. Good thing the cashier told me to go grab another bottle for free.

Keeping in line with my highly observant self off-late, I noticed that my heartbeat has been peculiar. Occassionally my heart feels weird - no, I don't mean the heartache. I feel like my heart is beating v slowly and labourously. Usually, my resting heartrate would be just below 60 when I wake up on a normal day, and about 70 when I'm sitting down. The past few days, my heartrate suddenly dropped to about 50 suddenly when I'm seated.

Today during lecture, as I was counting my heartbeat when I felt that same sensation. I noticed my heart was beating IRREGULARLY!! It was like 5 beats at 1 beat per second, then 3 beats at 1 beat per 2 seconds. During the slow beats I feel very uncomfortable.

I've felt like this before but just recently these sensations have been much more frequent. Maybe it's just the exhaustion or recovery. Or perhaps prolonged, intense heartache is weighing my heart down, such that mere beating is strenuous, and possibly, less meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home