Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've been back in Melb for a week now, and suddenly, it's warmer (10-22deg) and daylight is long! Sun rises before 6am and sets abt 6.30pm. Fabulous! Everything's so much easier when there's sunlight, and when it's warm. I'm looking forward to 20+deg temperatures!

Trg has been going great. Stepped up the training load and intensity to build-peak for SEA Games on 9 December. It's all going fabulous, and I'm tired but coping well with the training.

This morn I went for a long ride with the melb uni group. Rode 105km to Whittlesea and then up Humevale and back. The journey was undulating with several tough climbs on the way to the Mount (kinda like to Mt. Dandenong). The Mount/Kinglake climb was a beautiful 7km uphill climb, with a consistent gradient and terrible road conditions. Very scenic and very good training.

Another 6 weeks of the tough 7-week block of training before I head home and acclimatise/taper for the SEA Games.

Oh I got my exam timetable, and it sucks! I've got 2 assignments due 1 and 6 Nov, and 2 exams on 6 and 20 Nov. Was kinda hoping the first paper wld be later, so I can race Noosa. Anyway the good thing is, the 2 weeks in btw the papers will give me some time to study, settle my housing, pack up and race the first sprint race of the Gatorade triathlon series. Sounds good actually.

Only another 3 weeks of sch to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home