Monday, November 12, 2007

Managed to wake up on Monday for swim squad..it was ok, glad I got thru it well. Bumped into Iylia after I had my breakfast of a muffin and chai. After a quick chat, I proceeded home to sign up for Facebook! I'll leave you to wonder about the contents of the chat! haha. I've been bugged to get Facebook but not till now have I done it--why? haha.

Din do much the whole day besides a 3.5hr nap, some studying and tending to my Facebook. I am amazed at how many people from all over the world are on it! And how many people are on Facebook most of the time. Within a few hours I got so many messages and friend notices.

Ran hill reps at run training in the evening, I felt great despite racing yesterday, and did 6x hill reps instead of the suggested 4. Timings were really good, so I'm pleased! haha.

Met Yuhui for dinner at Universal Pizza after trg. I had a rose sauce risotto with hot salami--it was delicious! haha. We were intending to catch a movie after tt, but ended up chatting for 4 hours straight! From 8.30pm to 12.30am!! haha! It was great...and there is still that sense of familiarity altho it has been soooo many years. haha.

Since it was so late, I called Jeremy to walk me home, and hear him tell me his great plans regarding chasing a particular girl. haha!

Heading out for a ride with Wille in a bit. Looks like a great day to be out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home