Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's been a pretty good week so far. Been productive with the studying and assignments--way ahead of schedule actually, so I'm pretty relax now...not that my highly efficient self had to be stressed out about work at any point.

It's only 4 days into the week and I've logged a fearsome amount of quality training. haha. and surprise, I'm still alive and moving. I have morphed into the ideal robotic machine I constantly strive to be.

Even more unbelievable, is the neat and clean state of my room. Trash taken out, toilet scrubbed, laundry done, floor vacuumed, dishes washed, tables wiped...

Perfect, everything is in perfect order. I'm ready to move on.

I feel calm, peaceful, quiet, detached and distant. Actually I'm not sure if i'm really feeling any emotions at all. I've tuned out the pain. I'm floating in a bubble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home